Until recently, woodworkers had a few options for a website.
• You could upload your photos to a free photo sharing service, like PhotoBucket or MyPhotoAlbum.
• Learn FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Photoshop software and design the site yourself and then find affordable webhosting.
• Find a webhosting service that included a template based sitebuilder option and pay a slightly higher monthly fee.
• Hire a profession web designer and pay them to build and then update your site, as well as pay a monthly webhosting fee.
We've added another option that combines the best of them:
• A professional web designer to build an original and unique website.
• Tools to allow you to upload your projects photos and information (if you want).
• And a webhosting service that costs less than the barebones economy packages currently available.